Monday, April 22

Upcoming Events: Film Fest, Apr 26 & 28; Upon Further Review - May 4



The Framing of Joe Paterno - West Chester Film Festival
Friday Apr 26. - 9:30 - 11:30PM
Sunday Apr 28 - 12:00 - 2:00PM

At

The Knights of Columbus (KoC), 110 West Market Street, West Chester, PA






Upon Further Review - Northampton Comm College
Saturday, May 4 - 7:00PM - 9:30PM


At

NCC, Lipkin Auditorium, 3835 Green Pond Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18020



http://articles.mcall.com/2013-04-11/sports/mc-penn-state-football-franco-harris-20130411_1_ray-blehar-sandusky-investigation-anthony-lubrano


4 comments:

  1. Franco, Eileen and Ray's review is VERY WELL worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed by the vitriol still aimed at you folks by commenters on news stories, and by their continued and total dismissal of the new info you're bringing forward.

    Are you attempting to measure your influence? Any way to gauge movement in public opinion against the anchored story? What reception did the PSU Students' petition have with the VP? Are PSU faculty and current students divided on all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no expectations that the media will change on this story until the right people are charged and the charges against the innocent are dismissed. In other words, Kathleen Kane's investigation will be the thing to change this story.

      I am confident that they will find the same things that I find (and more). I'm a patient man and it's important not to get ahead of the evidence.

      Delete
  3. I'm an '80s baby, which means I was born at the greatest time ever. I grew up listening to music by--and trying to emulate the dance moves of--Michael Jackson. I watched great television shows created by Bill Cosby. I ate sweetened cereal that came with prizes in the box, and sat down with a big bowl in front of Saturday morning cartoons. I witnessed some of the greatest movies come to the big screen, and when my parents bought a VCR sometime around 1985, we watched many of those movies at home on our floor-model TV. But of all the entertaining marvels I was fortunate to have witnessed because of the era in which I was born, there are two that top them all: the aforementioned Michael Jackson and the other MJ: Michael Jordan.

    ReplyDelete